Brisbane West Small Business Expo
The Brisbane West and Surrounds Small Business Expo
is just around the corner and as a fellow small business owner, we would like to personally invite you to attend.
With over 800 visitors already registered from the Brisbane West, Springfield, Forest Lake, West Logan, Centenary & Brisbane, this is a great opportunity for you to network with other local business owners and get your business known.
Some activities to help you grow your business
In addition to the 140 businesses exhibiting their products and services, free activities include:-
- Mentor Hub by the Office of Small Businesses
- Speaker Presentations
- Food Trucks and Live Entertainment from 11am to 2pm
- Free childcare and kids zone with activities 11am to 3pm
- Speed networking hour from 2:30 to 3:30 so bring your business cards!
- TINAx Talks - 8 speakers delivering an 8 minute presentation on topics around your business pain points
- and much more
Come along and say hello!
The Expo kicks off at 10 am and is the regions biggest business to business networking and exhibition event.
Look for our stand and come join us for free coffee and delicious sandwiches for you and your family. We'd love to meet you and say hello.
We will have special Expo offers on the day and a draw for a nights accommodation for you and your family at the Mantra Legends Hotel at the Gold Coast so stop in at our stand and say hello.
Get your free tickets
Get your free tickets at https://brisbanewestbusinessexpo.eventbrite.com.au and join us for a great day on Friday!